Samuel Schott Building
Want to improve the visibility of your business in search engine results? See how The Vine Marketing focused in on creating valuable written content to secure new clients and push Samuel Schott to the top of the results for Builders in the Ballina-Lennox area.
Samuel Schott, owner, Samuel Schott Building
Sam and Lisa wanted a visually stunning website to impress possible new clients and show-off Sam’s immaculate craftsmanship. The website is functional and informational while packing a visual punch.
Sam has been able to gain a solid online presence with the web design built around his desire for high search engine rankings.
We incorporated the best SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) techniques from the very start of the web design process – including image optimisation and keyword inclusion into the quality written content. In addition we conducted thorough testing during each stage of the web design to ensure the website was listed on the first page of results for their keywords.
The contact page allows Sam to receive enquiries straight to his inbox, minimising the need for consuming phone calls during initial contact with clients.
The future growth of Samuel Schott Building will no doubt come from his excellence in the local building industry, combined with a strong web presence.
- Multiple page website built on the powerful WordPress platform
- Written content and copyright created to improve SEO as well as educate possible clients, generate interest and create warm leads
- Contact page and enquiry form – with auto-responder, connected directly to clients’ email account
- Social media connectivity
- Fast and extra-secure hosting and domain setup with Australian-based provider
- Easy for Sam and his team to update