Samuel Schott Building
Want to improve the visibility of your business in search engine results? See how The Vine Marketing focused in on creating valuable written content to secure new clients and push Samuel Schott to the top of the results for Builders in the Ballina-Lennox area.
Samuel Schott, owner, Samuel Schott Building
Sam and Lisa wanted a visually stunning website to impress possible new clients and show-off Sam’s immaculate craftsmanship. The website is functional and informational while packing a visual punch.
Sam has been able to gain a solid online presence with the web design built around his desire for high search engine rankings.
We incorporated the best SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) techniques from the very start of the web design process – including image optimisation and keyword inclusion into the quality written content. In addition we conducted thorough testing during each stage of the web design to ensure the website is listed toward the top as users search for an excellent builder in the Ballina, Lennox Head and Byron Bay area.
The contact page allows Sam to receive enquiries straight to his inbox, minimising the need for consuming phone calls during the initial contact with clients.
The future growth of Samuel Schott Building will no doubt come off the back of this beautiful web design, sure to woo anyone interested in building their dream home.
- Multiple page scrolling website built on the powerful WordPress platform
- Written content and copyright created to improve SEO as well as educate possible clients, generate interest and create warm leads
- Contact page and enquiry form – with auto-responder, connected directly to clients’ email account
- Social media connectivity
- Fast and extra-secure hosting and domain setup with Australian-based provider
- Easy for Sam and his team to update themselves